Sunday 30 November 2014

CF Hello Kitty shirt Set

Hey Everyone! This is the first recolour I made for The Sims 4 - 6 adorable Hello Kitty tops!



This is a set of 6 Hello Kitty recoloured shirts, for Child Females. It's a recolour of the two-layered top. Two of the designs are identical, one with a flower trim, one without. 

All 6 tops are in the same .package file. (I apologize for anyone who just wants only one or two of them,.... comment if you reeaaallly want one shirt in its own package files... I still have the textures for them, so I wouldn't mind :) 








Please leave feedback, and tell me what you think! Also, please DO NOT claim my content as your own, and please do not post it elsewhere without my permission. Thank you, and enjoy! Happy Simming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment