Thursday 20 August 2015

Bright, Colourful & Abstract Photo-Studio!

Hello everyone! I've decided to start making new Photo-Studios for The Sims 4 (Get to Work) because I got kind of sick of the base-game ones after taking so many pictures with them. This is a set of abstract photo backdrops.



Just drop the file into your mods folder and you're good to go. I unfortunately could not figure out how to change the text on the interactions linked to the object ... so all the names of the backdrops are the exact same as the basegame backdrops. So, I've made the "White" into a map of sorts... it shows a preview of each backdrop, and what label it is found under.

I have 2 other photo-studios made and I will upload them shortly if there is interest in this one. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts on this creation :)

***Also, as usual, please do not claim my content as your own! Please give me credit if you use my content in a video, or blog, etc. Also, please do not upload my content elsewhere without gaining my permission first. Thank you, and enjoy! :) ***






















No comments:

Post a Comment